Just a few years ago, a website optimized for mobile devices was a “nice-to-have.” But, as a top recruitment firm in Phoenix, PrideStaff knows in today’s world – with the majority of candidates using phones and tablets to search for jobs – it’s imperative.
So if your website isn’t optimized for mobile, then you’re making a mistake that will cost you big time – in the form of top talent.
In fact, some reports state that upwards of 60% of job candidates are using their mobile devices to search for jobs. Sure, if your website isn’t optimized, some may then use their desktop computers to check out your site. But what about the others that simply won’t waste their time? What if the best fit candidates fall into that category?
Despite what you might think, your mobile site doesn’t need to be huge. Even if you have a large company website, your mobile recruiting site can be a few simple pages that reflect your company’s employment brand and available opportunities.
Not sure where to begin? Here’s a list of a few key items your mobile site should include:
- An online application that is easy to use.
- The ability to search jobs using relevant keywords.
- The ability to sign up for alerts via text or email when a job opening in a specific area or with a certain title becomes available.
- Information about the company, including history, mission and vision, and what it’s like to work at there. You may even want to include features like short videos of employees talking about what they like about working at the company.
- The ability to get status updates on a job application that was submitted.
Another component you’ll want to consider adding is the ability for job seekers to interact with company employees online. However, if you already have a recruiting page on Facebook for your company, then it may be easier to direct candidates there instead.
Need More Help With Your Mobile Recruiting Efforts?
Let PrideSatff know. As a top recruitment firm in Phoenix, we use both offline and high-tech strategies in order to source today’s top talent. We know where to look, when to look and how to connect with those career professionals looking for an opportunity just like the one you’re offering.
To find out more about how we can help you, just give us a call.